Coaching is a confidential, non-judgmental relationship built on trust and respect. Coaching is not therapy and is not about uncovering or analyzing emotional issues from your past. It is forward-looking, action oriented and focused on taking you to the next level.
A coach is someone who:
- Helps you clarify your vision and goals
- Holds your agenda while supporting and challenging you to meet your goals
- Keeps you accountable while also helping to identify what is getting in your way
- Tells you the truth and gives you honest, objective feedback
- Celebrates your successes and victories with you
How does my practice operate? Click here...